Located within walking distance to us, check out our friends at these fine wineries in town and tell them we sent you!
- Sojourn Cellars - highly acclaimed winery specializing in the production of artisan Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon wines. Requires reservations.
- Pangloss Cellars - alternative to traditional tasting room with wines that focus on the grape varietals of Sonoma.
- Sonoma-Loeb - wines are acclaimed for their richness, elegance, and uncommon potential.
- Three Sticks Wines - philosophy to produce wines of world class quality from exceptional vineyards in Sonoma County, including estate properties Durell and Gap's Crown Vineyards.
- Gloria Ferrer - named Winery of the Year by Wine & Spirits Magazine and located with a beautiful view of the vineyards and mountains, their wines blend Spanish tradition with casual Sonoma County elegance.
- Walt Wines - focused on Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this tasting room features a relaxing courtyard to enjoy your wine tastings.
- B.R. Cohn - tasting room is in a house built in 1920, also a gourmet shop full of olive oil and chocolate to enjoy.