Guest rooms are plushly-appointed with custom amenities, a mini refrigerator, personal balcony, flat-screen TVs, Tivoli Bluetooth audio systems and a clean, neutral color palette outfitted with furnishings from Restoration Hardware. We also have four rooms separate from our main building, near our pool and patio area that are located at ground level for easy entry.
About the Hotel
Originally built in 1843 as a private residence for Salvador Vallejo, a refugee during the Bear Flag Rebellion, El Dorado Hotel has been in the center of the community from the beginning of the town’s establishment. Over the years, the building has even served as a literary college and a wine-making shop. The property is a testament to the town of Sonoma and its laid back wine country spirit.
Packages & Specials
- Check in time 3pm; Check out time 11am.
- A one-night credit card deposit is required to confirm reservations. Five (5) days prior notice of cancellation required to avoid penalty.
- El Dorado Hotel accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express.
- El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen is a smoke-free property and pets are not allowed.
- No elevators on premise.
- Any no-show reservations will be charged in full.
- Two night minimum required on weekends.
- All rates are subject to 12% tax and may change without notice.